Organic White Tea
- Bai Mu Dan (also known as Pai Mu Tan or White Peony ) is belong to White Tea, are mainly produced in FUJIAN province, however, the most popular and famous White Tea producing area are FuDing and ZhengHe county. The cultivar we used for Bai Mu Dan are belong to ZhengHe, which...Read More
- PAI MU DAN also known as Bai Mudan or White Peony. From the southeast coast of China, in the Fujian Province, comes this beautifully styled, elongated certified organic leafed tea with white tips and gray-green leaves. This Certified Organic and Fair Trade Pai Mu Tan has a...Read More
- White tea fanning is naturally produced during the process of white peony tea. It is the broken tea leaves. This Organic White Tea Fanning was puck directly from the local tea garden which is located at the high mountain with the altitude of 500 meter in Jiangxi Province. So...Read More
- White peony broken leave fanning is also named as crashed powder made from white peony (Bai Mu Dan) or other kinds of high quality white tea, with fresh aroma, mellow taste and brilliant yellow soup. When steeped, the flavor is a bit sweet with floral fragrance and long...Read More
- This Chinese white tea was first created in the Fuding county in the Fujian province in China. Our Shou Mei belongs to the first grade of quality. Many of its dry leaves have retained their light green color and wholeness. Silvery white tea buds are also present with an...Read More
- LONG NOBLE LIFE EYEBROW white tea also known as “SHOU MEI” in China. The leaves of Shou Mei are pluck later than Baihao Yinzhen. It is produced in large amount compared with other kinds of white tea. High-quality tea leaves are hairy and fluffy. It is called Shou Mei, known...Read More
Find professional organic white tea suppliers in China here. We're offering organic products made in China with competitive price. Please rest assured to wholesale bulk organic white tea in stock here from our factory. Also, free sample is available for quality checking.