Generally, the raw materials of special jasmine tea are good in tenderness, often one bud, one leaf, two leaves or buds, and buds are revealed.
1, special grade, first grade tea
The used raw materials have better tenderness, tight strips, and buds showing slightly.
2, second grade, third grade
The raw materials used for Grade 2 and Grade 3 teas were slightly less tender and basically had no buds.
3, four, five
Grade IV and Grade 5 teas belong to low-grade tea, and the tenderness of raw materials is relatively poor, and the strips are loose and large, often with stalks.
Jasmine tea is a reprocessed tea of green tea that has a high moisture content and is easily deteriorating. Therefore, care should be taken to prevent moisture when storing, and try to store it in a cool, dry, odor-free environment.
Previous: No Information
- Organic Green Tea Cultivation Method
- Organic Green Tea Quality Characteristics
- Organic Green Tea Effect
- Organic Green Tea Variety
- Jasmine Tea Is Also Called Jasmine
- Jasmine Tea Tea Embryo Treatment
- Jasmine Tea Flowers Processing
- The Main Varieties Of Jasmine Tea
- Jasmine Tea Is One Of China's Ten Famous Teas
- Gastrointestinal Blockers Should Not Often Drin...