Some people who are not physically good can't drink it often. First of all, people who have a blocked stomach should not drink jasmine tea often, because there are still some substances in the jasmine that can damage the gastric mucosa. People with bad nerves or stress and frequent insomnia do not drink jasmine tea often, especially before going to sleep at night, because jasmine tea contains caffeine can make people more mental, making the brain in a state of excitement can not sleep . There are also physically deprived people who do not drink jasmine tea often because high levels of some elements in the tea can reduce the body's absorption of iron. A serious disease patient is not suitable for drinking jasmine tea because it causes the body to become cold and is not conducive to the treatment of the disease.
When brewing tea, the water temperature is 80-90 degrees Celsius, and the ratio of tea water is usually 1:50, and the brewing time per bubble is 3-5 minutes.
- Organic Green Tea Cultivation Method
- Organic Green Tea Quality Characteristics
- Organic Green Tea Effect
- Organic Green Tea Variety
- Jasmine Tea Is Also Called Jasmine
- Jasmine Tea Tea Embryo Treatment
- Jasmine Tea Flowers Processing
- The Main Varieties Of Jasmine Tea
- Jasmine Tea Is One Of China's Ten Famous Teas
- Jasmine Tea Grade