(1) The Maocha and Jingcha that are processed by organic oolong tea must implement the National Food Hygiene Law and industry processing standards during the production process. Fresh leaves in the sun drying, shaking green, fixing green, rubbing and other processing links to do not touch the ground tea, or laying a clean white cloth.
(2) Raw materials of fresh leaves collected from organic tea gardens and conventional tea gardens must not be mixed and processed. It is best that two types of tea processing do not take place on the same day.
(3) Organic oolong tea processing is only allowed to use mechanical, physical and natural fermentation methods such as shaking green, cool blue, heap green; prohibit the use and addition of any chemical synthesis of food additives, pigments, vitamins and other chemical substances.
(4) The equipment and facilities of the processing plant should be rational in layout and processing process; according to the enterprise standards of Oolong tea products, the corresponding processing process and processing technology should be adopted according to the varieties, grades, morning, afternoon and evening of raw materials to ensure the organic oolong tea products. quality.
(5) The processing plant should use renewable energy sources such as hydropower, solar energy, and biogas as much as possible to avoid using wood as the main fuel for tea processing plants.
(6) In the management and processing of fresh leaves, the apparatus and machinery must prevent contamination of tea with harmful substances, such as protective agents (paints) for tools such as tea pots and bamboo baskets, and copper, lead, and other substances that are mechanically worn. In particular, the rubbing of machinery and modeling machinery, such as oolong tea speed charter, ball tea machine, fried machine and other tea on the pollution. Stainless steel machinery and food grade plastic tools are allowed.
(7) The by-products of organic tea products after processing, such as tea grey, old stems or residues after deep processing, should be treated properly and can be made into tea garden fertilizers after detoxification treatment (construction, high-temperature fermentation).
Related Industry Knowledge
- Black tea five ways to drink
- Black tea life magical
- Black tea identification method
- Hunan black tea
- Wendao Baopu black tea storage method
- Organic oolong tea raw materials
- Organic Oolong Tea Processing Environment and E...
- Yellow tea is a specialty of China
- Yellow tea characteristics
- White tea quality characteristics