(1) Tea plants should be far away from toilets, septic tanks, garbage dumps, livestock ranches, and residential areas, and should avoid various types of actual and potential sources of pollution such as conventional farmland, conventional tea gardens, and industrial enterprises that discharge wastes. As far as possible to achieve convenient transportation, clean water, trees, beautiful environment. Prevent contamination that may come from outside the system.
(2) Workshops, sites, and machinery should meet the requirements for peak oolong tea production. The walls and floors of the factory workshop should be clean and smooth to prevent harmful animals, insects and miscellaneous substances from contaminating the tea.
(3) The factory shall establish facilities for changing clothes, washing, ventilating, moisture-proofing, mildew-proofing, rodent-proof and rubbish, and dumping of garbage. Physical, mechanical, and biological methods shall be used to eliminate flies, rats, cockroaches, and other harmful insects. The processing and domestic waste water in the plant area must be treated according to the environmental protection requirements, and the breeding conditions for harmful insects, bacteria and harmful microorganisms must be completely eliminated. Strengthen health management and formulate a system of environmental health management in the production process so that each stage of tea production does not touch the ground.
(4) Machinery, utensils and other equipment used in processing must not contaminate tea, and must use equipment that does not contain contaminants. In particular, tea modeling equipment such as kneading machines, frying machines, instant charter machines, and ball tea machines are often replaced. Clean the cloth used for rubbing.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Black tea five ways to drink
- Black tea life magical
- Black tea identification method
- Hunan black tea
- Wendao Baopu black tea storage method
- Organic oolong tea raw materials
- Organic oolong tea processing technology
- Yellow tea is a specialty of China
- Yellow tea characteristics
- White tea quality characteristics